Monday, September 28, 2009
Off to Raleigh
Last few weeks have been a lot like a never-ending rollercoaster ride. I'm finally in Raleigh! Sunday was spent being lazy and driving up here in a packed up Mini that was still able to give incredible gas milage. The most exciting part of the day in my opinion was definitely setting up the glider. Did I mention how much I love it??? I LOVE IT! I think George loves it just as much and we both fight silently over who gets to it first, but who can blame the boy, it is absolutely dreamy to sit in.

We've got a ton of stuff to get done these next few days. Doctor's appointment tomorrow, I think some of you are pretty excited about that if I'm not mistaken. I'll update you guys as soon as I find out more about it tomorrow. Today, Monday, will be filled with shopping trips to make myself feel a bit more at home and apartment searching so that we can bring Kujo up here as soon as possible. I miss that little mongrel, no barking, no running around, no nudging with a cold wet nose at 7AM in the moring asking to be taken for a walk. Geez, she's really grown on me!

To cut things short, I've got my camera with me and hopefully I'll get a chance to snap some pictures of places that we like. Keep you guys updated as much as I can.
MUAH!