Sunday, November 15, 2009
Hello Family!
 A lot has happened since my last post. I'm now 30 weeks into my pregnancy and I can feel my body finally straining to keep up with the changes. The tummy pokes out and he kicks, rolls and tumbles all over the place in there. I'm still searching for that perfect name and have yet to get my hospital bag together. My next doctors appointment is Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I wonder how much bigger my tummy will be by then. Spending a few days at work wasn't as stressful this time around and I am glad to see mom and dad slowly accepting the situation.

I'm now back in Raleigh and enjoyed a warm and finally dry day after that crazy storm we had. Mom and dad came to visit for the first time on Satueday and actually stayed the night. I think they like the apartment. They were nice enough to buy us a mattress and dining set. The apartment is slowly starting to look like a home. 

Thank you everyone!