Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Neverending.
I can't believe that it is Tuesday already and to add to the horror the month of November is half way over. George is off to work again and I'm stuck at home with chores rhat never seem to end. I thought that living in a small apartment would mean less time worrying about cleaning, but that is far from true. The carpet gets disgusting almost instantly after I finish vacuuming. I think it is the muddy surrounding that is to blame for this neverending need to clean. 

So what else is new? Well I had to reschedule my OB appointments which sucks because I'm on my two week schedule now and having to drive back and forth isn't fun anymore. My back is killing me and I'm forced to move sloth-like so I don't injure myself. The belly is big now and I'm waddling more lol. I still have to get my hospital stuff together just in case the little guy decides to pop out early. Other utems on the to do list include registering for birthing classes and getting paperwork and registration done for the hospital. Off to get some work done.